SPECIAL THANKS. I would like to thank Paul Watson for his sponsorship of several lead figure collections on this blog. Having decided to clear his spare/surplus figures, he generously forwarded them on with no other requirement than they deserved to be restored. I would also like to mention George S. Mills, who kindly furnished a quantity of plastic figures which allowed me to complete another five or six military units, serving in several collections.

Sunday 18 September 2022

GOOGLE BLOG PROBLEMS

Have recently noticed several problems with my Google blogs, including links, etc. Rather than keeping these bad connections, have just deleted them. I'm not the only one having these hassles. Rather than trying to pursue the answer, I'm going to use the occasion to concentrate even more on my researches. I had to give up this avocation when I took over the family business. Have really embraced, and enjoyed, returning to my studies, and during the last few weeks have seen real progress towards consolidating those shoe boxes full of notes, compiled over many years. Gaps and questions are also being answered. 

As I don't trust computers, everything will still be recorded on paper, with a pen, lol. 

May still post occasionally, 

MGB

2 comments:

  1. Yes, it can be traumatic when computers die or malfunction. The thing to do is back up stuff you don't want to lose. Paper copies are one way. The other is an external hard drive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pen and paper will always be best Michael! Good luck with your continuing research!

    ReplyDelete