SPECIAL THANKS. I would like to thank Paul Watson for his sponsorship of several lead figure collections on this blog. Having decided to clear his spare/surplus figures, he generously forwarded them on with no other requirement than they deserved to be restored. I would also like to mention George S. Mills, who kindly furnished a quantity of plastic figures which allowed me to complete another five or six military units, serving in several collections.

Sunday 10 January 2021

MORE LEAD FIGURES ARRIVE

These figures arrived yesterday and should fill any gaps in the collection. Most importantly, I now have enough lead figures to raise two regiments of Ruritanian cavalry, each four strong. These figures cost £10.80 including delivery. Today I paint stripped most of my spare lead castings, and then gave them a prime.

MGB


6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thats the plan, Ross. Can confirm they are all suitable for a number of units needing one or two figures, perfect.
      Michael

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Yes Tony, I studied the auction to confirm it wasn't just the cavalry I needed. All will be useful.
      Michael

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Indeed MJT, and the price was very acceptable too. Those cavalry join six of the same to complete the two cavalry units.
      Michael

      Delete