SPECIAL THANKS. I would like to thank Paul Watson for his sponsorship of several lead figure collections on this blog. Having decided to clear his spare/surplus figures, he generously forwarded them on with no other requirement than they deserved to be restored. I would also like to mention George S. Mills, who kindly furnished a quantity of plastic figures which allowed me to complete another five or six military units, serving in several collections.

Saturday 10 June 2023

1960s Crescent Figures (a bit of fun)

Yesterday I spent just over an hour working on four post-WW2 British infantry, recently acquired in a swap. With two more I already had in my collection, decided to form them into an independent company of Crescent figures. For additional distinction, the radio operator's aerial has been supplied an appropriate company colour.

Its just a bit of fun!

MGB

 

2 comments:

  1. That colour is excellent Michael! So very imaginative and appropriate! Very well done!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Brad, I can field quite a fair number of post-WW2 British battalions. Decided to have these Crescent figures formed into their own distinct unit, and acknowledge their manufacturer.
      Michael

      Delete